Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between the Gateway to LA BID and Lisa Trifiletti or Omar Pulido"

See other formats

Subject: LAX Sign District
From: Omar Pulido
Date: 01/10/2017 10:46 AM
To: Laurie Hughes

CC: Lisa Trifiletti <1 isa@trifi I etti consu Iti ng .com>

Morning Laurie! Hope all is well!

Lisa and I are working on the LAX Sign District and wanted to set up
sometime with you to go over the Visual Blight Reduction Program that
was adopted as part of the Ordinance

<http://clkrep.lacitv.org/onlinedocs/2013/13-0285-S2 ord 183737 07-30-15

.pdf> when the Sign District was approved by Council.

The Ordinance requires that LAWA develop a program that improves visual
aesthetics along major street corridors around LAX, including Century
Blvd! :) This could include landscape improvements, graffiti abatement,
wayfinding signage, and / or other similar type of improvements but
there is a dollar cap attached to it; we can explain in more detail in
person .

All in all, it's a great opportunity for the BID to receive some
improvements. So before the program moves forward, we want to make sure
we sit down with you and learn more about what improvements you guys are
interested in.

Any chance you are available sometime next week for us to stop by your
Office? We'll walk through the details together.

Thanks !

<http : //www. llthdi strict . com/> Omar Pulido
LAX Community Liaison
Councilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

323-740-0494 | www. llthdistrict . com <http : //www. llthdi strict . com/>

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates <http : / /www . llthdistrict . com/ sign up>
<https : //www. f acebook . com/MikeBoninCDll />

<http : //www. twitter . com/mikeboninla>

<https : //i tunes . apple . com/us/app/mvla311/id611079486>

<https : //play. google . com/s t or e/apps/det ails ?id=com. LA,MvLA311>

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones! MyLA311
links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy
their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local
government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services
are just a few taps away.